At Jon Wright Photography, we're committed to getting your order to you as quickly and securely as possible. That's why we offer free shipping within Australia on all orders over $250.00. Our unframed prints are shipped via Australia Post, while our framed prints, acrylics, and canvases are shipped via a courier service that requires a signature upon delivery.
We understand that life can be hectic, so if you're not available to accept your delivery, the courier service will leave a card with instructions on where to collect your parcel. Just be aware that it's your responsibility to arrange re-delivery with the courier service or collect your parcel from the designated location.
Please keep in mind that shipping times may vary depending on your location and the shipping method selected. If you need your order by a specific date, just give us a shout and we'll do our best to expedite your order.
And remember, we're here to help! If you have any questions about our shipping and delivery policy or anything else, feel free to reach out to us.
- ▼How long does production take?
- Please allow for 7-14 Business days.
- For print only products it’s likely 7 days however for framed prints, canvases and acrylics and please allow 14 days. We take great care and pride in making sure your product is perfect before it goes on the courier.
- ◄How long does delivery take?
- Once production is complete and you receive your tracking number it will be anywhere between 2-7 days.
- ◄How much does Australian shipping cost?
- For all orders over $250 AUD Australia wide, shipping is free.
- For all orders under $250 AUD shipping prices range from $6.95 - $50 depending on the item you order.
- ◄Do you ship worldwide?
- Yes, we do, shipping rates are calculated at checkout based on your region and where you live. Otherwise, please get in contact with us and we can give you a custom quote. We work closely with multiple print labs in the US, Germany and Canada.
- ◄Can you ship to PO Boxes?
- For unframed print only options we can ship to a PO Box.
- For all other orders (e.g., framed prints, acrylics and canvas) we use a courier service where you are required to sign on delivery. For this reason, we do not ship to PO Boxes for these products.
- ◄Do you offer express shipping?
- At this stage we do not offer express shipping due to the challenges in logistics since the COVID pandemic however, if you need your print by a certain timeframe, we can certainly look at streamlining your order for an additional fee. Please contact us to discuss further.
- ◄I put the wrong shipping address in at checkout, what do I do?
- Please contact us urgently on via our contact form or on telephone 1300 427 896 with your order number and referencing the updated needed. The quicker you do this the better.
- ◄How do you ship the prints?
- For print only options (i.e. unframed prints) we ship with Australia Post, rolled up and secured in a mailing tube.
- Framed prints, canvases and acrylics are all shipped with a courier service.
All international orders are sent with DHL parcel service or Australia Registered Post which includes tracking numbers. We have shipped all over the world and offer many solutions to help assist the purchase. If you would like to purchase an order and live outside Australia please contact here.